Monday, September 15, 2008

Comments About Iao PROJECTS Through City Weekly

By SLC08 09-05-08
It's nice to see galleries push forward in this stale Utah art market. I'd like to see more galleries in Utah pursuing the contemporary and to step out of what's "safe". Anyone else tired of landscapes and portraits? I loved the 337 Project and I hope Utah and SLC continues on in this vein. This is the year of "change" isn't it?

PS - Contemporary Utah artists are extremely underrated. Glad to see them showing in NYC!
 
By Lydia 09-06-08
I visited IAO Gallery last January and the art works that IAO Gallery represents express the romantic, dramatic ambiance of metropolitan art shows around the world. When I visit Salt Lake City it is the only art gallery that I will continue and look forward to visiting because it has expressive and moving pieces.

By SLCTS 09-08-08
Great to see IAO still offering art in the community! It will be interesting to see how they do and I hope they stick with it, we need diversity in art here and I would hate to lose another gallery.
 
By Mark190 09-09-08
I am from out of state and heard about Iao projects and decided to go see this space for myself...The artwork produced by this small art gallery was extremely innovative. I am from Northern California, from a city much larger than Salt Lake City and this gallery is right up there with prominent art galleries in larger cities. I also attended a gallery stroll here and attended other galleries but Iao Projects was way more progressive...KEEP IT UP GUYS!
 
By Z43 09-09-08
Thank you for doing an article on Iao Projects SLC needs more galleries like this

No comments: